1.12.2008

Rufus+Moby+Sean



Maybe I've already posted this song before but not this version, I'm sure. Listen to this song, it's amazing how Sean looks like his parent, either of them are good singers. Until a few months ago I liked The Beatles, ever since I saw the an special program of Beatles in Canal 33, I can't stopped singing their song, specially "In my life".



(Albert Hammond Jr. and Nick Valensi)

Aps Warman! Do you know Sean Lennon collaborates in Albert Hammon Jr CD "Yours to keep" as pianist and vocals in some songs like 101 or In transit.It's possible they know each other because both of their parents were great singers in the 60's and 70's. Albert Hammond (father) sang in Spanish because he lived in Gibraltar some years and learnt our language.
I would like to be born at 60's to be young with 20 years and going Beatles and Albert Hammond shows!


3 comentarios:

Elsa dijo...

Oh my God! Comencé una clase con un Do you know... y no puse interrogante porque olvidé que era una pregunta!

ALBERT dijo...

I love Rufus since I heard him for first time and I think that I use to make great versions of the classics, much better than other singers who use to make them too.

By the way, are we going to Marlango's concert finally? We should buy the tickets before they are sold out.

Ahm! I've already choosen a song for this Friday... It's very easy...

BYE

Warman dijo...

Ups, siento estar tan alejado del blog lately, pero estoy un poco desconcentrado con los exámenes. No es que me pase el dia estudiando, no, pero es que se me rempió el computer, y no tengo la página en favoritos, y cuando entro e internet a veces me olvido de visitar este sitio...I'm sorry

PD: como puedes ver, he intendado keep el nivel de english del blog, pero estoy un poco busy. Intentaré escribir more another jour (uy, que esto es frances!)

(-;